The People and Culture forum is an in-person monthly learning and networking event for people who are passionate about employee satisfaction and productivity, and are interested in the science and psychology behind having an engaged and productive workforce.
HR people, recruitment professionals, business owners, L&D peeps, OD practitioners, leaders, basically anyone interested in having a productive workforce and meeting other like-minded, people-focussed professionals.
The workshops are facilitated by Becca Brighty, Organisational Psychologist and Business Coach. You will work through the activities in groups, giving you chance to connect with other attendees. There will also be time for chatting, networking and drinking coffee at the start of the event.
2. Share knowledge
3. Create a great community of knowledgeable, passionate people-focussed people
1. Learn about how you can apply the science and psychology behind having an engaged, productive workforce.
2. Connect with some of the North East’s most knowledgeable, experienced and passionate people-focussed people.
3. Be inspired.
4. Help others solve their tricky people challenges.
5. Design your own career. Every month we will run workshops on topics that will give you the knowledge and skills you need to attract, develop and retain a productive, engaged workforce.